The IRISNDT Heat Treating group has had a policy of continuous improvement since 2001. We strive to provide our customers the latest technology and equipment available in a safe, timely and cost effective manner. Our services include:
- Preheat and Stress Relieving (PWHT)
- Refractory Curing / Dry-outs
- Plastite / Glass Curing
- Turbine Warm Ups
- Thermal Expansions
- Line Thawing
- Wireless via PC link from any location – worldwide
Industries for which we provide these services include:
- Power Generation Facilities
- Petroleum Producers
- Petrochemical Facilities onshore / offshore
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Fabrication Facilities
- Gas Plants & Pipelines
- Refractory Industries
- Renewable wind turbines onshore / offshore
The IRISNDT Heat Treating group provides support through our main office located in Oklahoma, as well as from other offices within the USA and UK. Our core group of staff and field technicians has combined over 100+ years of experience in providing heat treating and bolting services. We commit to providing quality and service on each and every shift. Our Quality Assurance Program is designed to meet all codes or customer related procedures.
Our equipment and reports include:
- Various portable units to meet our customer’s onsite or shop requirements.
- Electric furnaces at our office workshop.
- Full digital age services:
- Wireless services via PC link from any location worldwide
- Digital Heat Treatment Reports
- Digital Charting services
We also provide paper charts for clients who still prefer this type of reporting.
In addition to heat treating, IRISNDT provides Inspection, Specialty NDE and Engineering services.
Support 24 hours a day… 7 days a week, worldwide