Chief Inspector Services
IRISNDT provides contract Chief Inspector services and support to the clients’ in-house Chief Inspector; we provide these services for regulatory compliance, management of pressure equipment, inspection planning and turnarounds. We ensure that the integrity management programs are appropriate for the size and complexity of the company’s operations.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of pressure equipment integrity systems.
- Working closely with the regulators and clients to ensure regulatory compliance is achieved.
- Assisting with in-depth engineering expertise in materials, welding, repair and alterations.
- Providing API Visual Inspectors, advanced NDE technologies, and standard NDT as required.
- Conducting audits of third party contractors such as PSV companies and fabricators.
- Providing support for data management requirements regardless of the type of data based utilized by the customer.
- Providing training for company engineering, operators and inspectors
- We provide customized, fit for purpose, Pressure Equipment Integrity Management Systems (PEIMS)
- We enable customer self sufficiency. Provide training and implement systems to allow customer staff to be an integral part of the PEIMS
- We ensure the equipment data is in a database owned by the customer or in a format that the customer can control.
- We have a long term commitment to sustaining and continuously improving the PEIMS program
- We have a complete range of asset integrity support available including; RBI, fitness for service, failure analysis, materials selection and welding engineering.