Asset Integrity Engineering Services
IRISNDT Engineering provides industries around the world with cost-effective strategies for managing the integrity, safety and reliability of their assets, both onshore and offshore. In partnership with our clients, we develop a systematic approach for ensuring the integrity of equipment, piping and pipelines throughout their life cycle.
Our clients value our expertise in the core areas of reliability, engineering, risk management, and integrity management, as well as our expertise in corrosion monitoring and NDT technology.
IRISNDT Asset Integrity Engineering Services Include:
- Development and implementation of comprehensive integrity management systems
- Engineering assessments for pipelines, pressure equipment and tanks
- Fitness for service assessments
- Defect monitoring and growth evaluation
- Positive Material Identification
- Welding technical support and specifications
- Expertise in fast response online corrosion monitoring
- Our experts will work as collaborative members of your team to meet project deliverables and schedules
- We have experts in a broad range of areas including alloys, non-metallic’s, corrosion control and monitoring, inspection and advanced NDT Technologies.
- We provide comprehensive engineering assessments for corrosion or cracking problems, regulatory compliance and other challenges