External Providers Terms & Conditions
IRISNDT is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. In keeping with the requirements of our Quality Management System, external providers (Vendors) may be subject to specific quality expectations based on the product or services being provided. The following terms detail the minimum quality expectations that may be required to become a qualified Vendor. Any additional requirements to those detailed below will be specified at the time of order.
All information provided by Vendor will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and privacy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- IRISNDT may require Vendor to have a Quality Management System in place. Vendor will provide IRISNDT with a copy of their Quality Management System if requested. A Quality Management System should detail specific information regarding the systems and processes that assure delivery of quality products or services and the process of dealing with Nonconformances.
- Where Vendor has a registered Quality Management System a copy of the registration document is to be provided. It is not mandatory that a Quality Management Program be registered.
- Vendor shall notify IRISNDT immediately upon discovery of any nonconforming product or services and obtain IRISNDT approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- Vendor shall provide all applicable documentation confirming the products and services meet Regulatory and Purchase Order requirements.
- IRISNDT requires that all special processes that may be required in a purchase order must be performed by competent qualified personnel.
- IRISNDT reserves the right of final acceptance of products and/or services, methods, processes and equipment.
- IRISNDT reserves the right to monitor our external Vendors performance including.
- a. Supplier risk
- b. Quality of product or service delivered
- c. On time delivery of product or service
IRISNDT reserves the right to perform audits of Vendors facility and quality control program.