IRISNDT has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries since 1953.
Our USA operations provide services from Texas (Houston, Angleton, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, Deer Park, El Paso, Texas City, and Victoria), Oklahoma (Tulsa and Ponca City), Louisiana (Marrero-New Orleans, Gonzales, and Sulphur-Lake Charles), Indiana (Hammond-Chicago), Illinois (Robinson), Kansas (El Dorado), Michigan (Taylor-Detroit), Minnesota (Moorhead and Inver Grove Heights-St. Paul), North Dakota (Bismarck), Ohio (Canton), and Utah (North Salt Lake). Our Canadian operations provide services from 9 office locations, our UK operations provide services from 7 office locations, and our Australian operations provide services from 5 locations.
As one of the largest independent NDT companies in North America, we are owned and operated by our employees and active managers. We have expanded our business from basic NDT services to include:
- Inspection Service (NDT and Radiography services)
- Specialty Services (Advanced NDT technologies)
- Engineering Services (including Materials Laboratory services)
- Rope Access Services
- Heat Treating
- IRISNDT Systems (Software & IT services)
Our growth is primarily due to our combination of experienced management and strong technical skills, combined with a high commitment to customer service. This commitment is supported by:
- Dedication to understanding our customers’ needs.
- Functional Quality Assurance and Safety programs.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology. We have been successful because we upgrade our technical capabilities continually. We cannot minimize our customers’ costs without utilizing the best equipment for the job.
- Employee Training. Continuous education is an IRISNDT policy. We utilize almost exclusively full-time permanent employees who work only for IRISNDT. We provide a continuous training initiative program. We keep our technicians up to date on new technologies.
- Customer Training. Many of our customers perform NDT tests and visual examinations in-house and/or have the need to evaluate NDT test results. In order to help our customers meet this need, we also provide customized short course training programs at our facilities and/or at the customers’ location.
- On staff full time Safety Auditors who review our employees’ practices and programs; areas audited are those covering Vehicles, Facilities, Adherence to Safe Work Practices and Procedures, and Equipment Maintenance.
- Membership with ISNetworld, PICS Auditing, PECS, and Veriforce.
For over 65 years IRISNDT has provided quality services to:
- Fabricators and Manufacturers: for day-to-day and project requirements
- Chemical Process Industries: on initial construction, expansion, and maintenance turnaround projects
- Petrochemical Plants: on initial construction, expansion, and maintenance turnaround projects
- Refineries: on initial construction, expansion, and maintenance turnaround projects
- Power Generation: on initial construction, expansion, and maintenance turnaround projects
- Upstream: on initial construction, expansion, and maintenance turnaround projects
- Pipelines: on initial construction, maintenance projects, and Pipeline Integrity inspections