IRISNDT provides visual inspection and turnaround management services for the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical, pipeline, chemical, power generation, and refinery industries.
Our staff includes:
- API 510 certified personnel for pressure equipment inspections,
- API 653 certified personnel for tank testing and,
- API 570 certified personnel for pressure piping inspections,
- Personnel with applicable local certifications (such as ABSA in Alberta)
- National Board certified boiler inspectors,
- Personnel with Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certifications for weld examinations and
- Personnel with specialized qualifications such as API 936 Refractory Personnel Certifications.
IRISNDT provides inspections and testing personnel throughout shutdowns; this includes project management, certified visual inspectors, engineering for repairs and alterations, specialized bolt removal and all NDT services.