API inspectors (510, 653, 570)
IRISNDT provides visual inspection and turnaround management services for the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical, pipeline, chemical, power generation, and refinery industries.
- API 510 for Pressure Vessel Inspection
- National Board for Boiler Inspection
- API 653 for Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection
- API 570 for Pressure Piping Inspection
- Regulatory Certification where required (such as Pressure Equipment Safety Legislation, PESL, in Alberta)
- Teams that combine API 510 and CGSB UT qualified personnel
In addition many of our inspectors have complementary training or certifications such as API 579 Fitness for Service, API 571 Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry, API 936 Refractory Inspection Code.