Pipeline Integrity Services
IRISNDT Engineering develops pipeline and downhole integrity management systems to meet your business needs for a reliable pipeline infrastructure and to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. In partnership with our clients, we develop a systematic approach to pipeline integrity management and risk assessments: our objective is to ensure the integrity of pipelines and downhole equipment throughout their life cycle.
IRISNDT Pipeline Integrity Services Include:
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of pipeline integrity management systems.
- Performing customized qualitative and semi-quantitative pipeline risk assessments
- We provide technical support for pipeline mitigation, monitoring and in-line -inspection programs.
- Management of pipeline in-line-inspection programs
- Performing engineering assessments for sweet service to sour service conversions.
- We develop customized, fit for purpose, Pipeline Integrity Management Systems (PIMS) and Pipeline Operations and Maintenance Manuals (POMM)
- We provide training and implement systems for pipeline integrity to be an integral part of the company operations
- We work closely with the regulators and the customers to achieve regulatory compliance
- Long term commitment to sustain and continuously improve the PIMS programs
- We offer a complete range of asset integrity services including; fitness for service, failure analysis, materials selection and welding engineering.