Major Capital Project Services
IRISNDT Engineering Major Capital Projects services incorporate aspects of lifecycle integrity management into the design of new facilities and pipelines. This includes making risk based design decions, materials selection and long term plans for mitigation, monitoring and inspection.
IRISNDT Engineering has the expertise to support all aspects of a project:
- from pre-FEED to detailed engineering
- through commissioning and
- through hand over to operations
Our team of engineers, inspectors and technicians can bring a combination of technical skills and practical field experience to support your project.
IRISNDT Major Capital Project Services Include:
- Risk Based Design assessment
- Industry Lessons Learned Study
- Material Selection Diagrams and Reports
- Development of Engineering Specifications
- Development of Degradation Circuits and Manuals
- Condition Monitoring Location Selection
- Corrosion Monitoring Strategy
- Positive Material Identification
- Vendor Audits and Reviews
- Our experts will work as collaborative members of your team to meet project deliverables and schedules.
- IRISNDT utilizes a Risk Based Design process to support cost effective lifecycle design decisions.
- We have experts in a broad range of areas including alloys, non-metallic’s, corrosion control and monitoring, inspection and advanced NDT Technologies.
- We provide comprehensive engineering assessments for corrosion or cracking problems, regulatory compliance and other challenges.
- We support pre-start up activities such as base line CML surveys, mitigation and monitoring programs.